Using easy-to-understand language, this book teaches you all you need to know about Wi-Fi, from choosing the Wi-Fi system that is right for you to adding a Wi-Fi card and related software to finding hotspots and access points. With the help of this book, you will be able to configure a home network and share internet connections quickly and easily. In addition, the book covers all important security issues so that a user is less exposed to threats, as well as the dos and don'ts of traveling with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop.
Here at Walmart. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason.
Due to the high volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to individual comments. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments. Recent searches Clear All. Update Location.
- Relativistic Nonlinear Electrodynamics: Interaction of Charged Particles with Strong and Super Strong Laser Fields (Springer Series in Optical Sciences).
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Wi-Fi® Wireless Networking.
- How to Write a Better Thesis.
- The Philosophy of Mathematics Education.
- Marine Natural Products — Diversity and Biosynthesis!
- The Cambridge History of Libraries in Britain and Ireland Volume 1: To 1640.
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform..
If you want NextDay, we can save the other items for later. Yes—Save my other items for later. No—I want to keep shopping.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Wi-Fi® Wireless Networking by Harold Davis
Order by , and we can deliver your NextDay items by. In your cart, save the other item s for later in order to get NextDay delivery. We moved your item s to Saved for Later. There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review.
Harold Davis. Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect. About Features Proven Absolute Beginners Guide teaching style—Friendly, highly accessible, step-by-step coverage focused on the topics students need most. Fundamental wireless networking concepts and standards —Explains the fundamental concepts of wireless networking, including free spectrum, Helps students save money and make more effective purchasing decisions.
Complete section on setting up Wi-Fi networks —Covers setting up access points, configuring networks, sharing Internet connections, extending networks with Wi-Fi antennas, and more. Teaches students everything they need to know to build today's most popular wireless networks. Wi-Fi applications, games, and gadgets —Covers a wide range of wireless applications, from games to photo transmissions.
Wi-Fi security, from start to finish —Covers attacks against wireless networks and methods that can be used to prevent them, including password protection, firewalls, MAC filtering, VPNs, and more. Helps students overcome the security flaws that endanger most wireless networks.
How To Sell Yourself
Entering a World Without Wires. Understanding Wi-Fi. Networking Without Wires. Buying a Wi-Fi Laptop. Playing with Wi-Fi Gadgets.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Choosing a Wireless Router - Sabai Technology
Adding Wi-Fi to a Mobile Computer. Wi-Fi on Your Desktop. Tools for the Perfect Road Warrior. Where Can You Wi-Fi? Working with National Wi-Fi Networks.
Setting Up Your Access Point. Configuring Your Wi-Fi Network.
Sharing an Internet Connection. Securing Your Wi-Fi Network.
- Leaders on Ethics: Real-World Perspectives on Todays Business Challenges?
- Wireless Networking Absolute Beginner's Guide;
- Frommers Las Vegas with Kids (2005) (Frommers With Kids)?
- Thyroid Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided FNA?