See the following papers and protocols for methodology:.
In the following reference, we describe techniques we have developed for live imaging of developmentally-regulated tagged gene arrays in living worms. We also describe a fluorescence in situ hybridization FISH method to visualize endogenous loci to analyze the position of chromatin elements during C. For measuring the subnuclear position of tagged-chromatin in both S. The Sir complex has been isolated from baculoviral overexpression and shown to be a heterotrimer.
This method was published in the following references:. We have developed and optimized ChIP in yeast to determine the role of remodelers at breaks and the stability of polymerases at stalled replication forks. This is described in the protocol written up by ex-postdocs Haico Van Attikum and Jennifer Cobb, which can be downloaded here. Our ChIP protocol has been used for different proteins with small variations as described in the papers listed below:.
Nuclear dynamics: where genes are and how they got there
This protocol was optimized in the mid 's to allow us to study replication in vitro. The extracts for transcription and replication are very similar, except they cells are harvested at different stages of the cell cycle. About MyAccess If your institution subscribes to this resource, and you don't have a MyAccess Profile, please contact your library's reference desk for information on how to gain access to this resource from off-campus.
Sign in via OpenAthens. Sign in via Shibboleth. AccessBiomedical Science.
The Nucleus | Junqueira's Basic Histology, 14e | AccessMedicine | McGraw-Hill Medical
AccessEmergency Medicine. Case Files Collection.
- Protocols | Sanjay Tyagi Lab.
- Loss of lamin A function increases chromatin dynamics in the nuclear interior?
- Volume 2: Chromatin, Transcription, Envelope, Proteins, Dynamics, and Imaging;
- Functional organization and dynamics of the cell nucleus?
- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen.
- Nucleosomes: the building blocks of chromatin?
- Chromatin and nucleosome dynamics in DNA damage and repair.
Clinical Sports Medicine Collection. Davis AT Collection. Davis PT Collection.
Murtagh Collection. About Search.
Enable Autosuggest. Home Books Junqueira's Basic Histology, 14e. Previous Chapter. Next Chapter. In: Mescher AL.
- The Assyrian Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago: 1 2 - A 2;
- A View to a Kiss (The Bow St. Agents: Spies in Love, Book 1).
Mescher A. Anthony L. Accessed September 22, MLA Citation. Download citation file: RIS Zotero. Reference Manager.
Autosuggest Results. Expand All Sections.
View Full Size Favorite Sign In. Username Error: Please enter User Name. Password Error: Please enter Password. Forgot Password? What is MyAccess?