His research and teaching interests lie within the broad domain of human geography, particularly economic and political issues, ranging from contemporary political economy and social theory to traditional quantitative, empirical approaches.
He has authored, co-authored or co-edited six books, 25 book chapters, and 80 journal articles, and won teaching and research awards. Time-Space Compression : Historical Geographies.
- Browse by Content Type!
- Air Pollution Modeling and Its Application XVII;
- Statistics at Square Two.
- Blindfold chess : history, psychology, techniques, champions, world records, and important games?
Early Modern Time-Space Compression 4. Late Modern Time-Space Compression 5.
Log in to Wiley Online Library
Postmodern Time-Space Compression 6. Concluding Thoughts. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks.
Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Upload PDF.
Follow this author. New articles by this author.
Time-Space Compression: Historical Geographies (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.
- Managing Economic Volatility and Crises: A Practitioners Guide?
- Geography’s place in time.
- Time-Space Compression: Historical Geographies (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)!
- Mind and World: With a New Introduction?
My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 42 28 iindex University of Kansas.